quinta-feira, 31 de maio de 2007

Silently Gone

I'm throwing words to the wind
I'm screaming, crying, dying inside.
And out there everything looks like the same.
The old lies are growing as i start to fall.
And i fall into nowhere.

No one can see my pain,
No one can see me falling.
They're all blind by our lies,
They don't know i'm almost gone.

I'm so cold right now that i can barely make a move.
And everytime i try to speak i can't make a sound.

Only i know what is like to be me,
How it feels to cry all night long.

It's fear that's taking over me, that's tearing me apart.
And i shouldn't love you the way i do.
I shouldn't let you down like i do...

So i go back to the beginning all over and over again
Until i figure out what i'm looking for.

And my mind's fulled of broken promises.

I want to dye...
Silently gone...



Tania

Sem comentários: